Commerce education plays a very important role in the changing business world. It is the most important key to success in all sectors of economy. The pace of globalization, liberalization and privatization has tremendously influenced the various dimensions of Commerce education. Commerce has always been regarded as one of the best academic streams to pursue if one is interested in getting excellent employment opportunities being one of high value qualifications among all non-professional bachelors degree program. Since it is business oriented degree preferred by most of Industries, it can be pursued from any of the top B-Com Colleges in NCR region for an edge.
One have a plethora of professional and advanced career options if one is not confined to accounts and finance careers, such as law, hotel management, marketing, and administration, and so on . Career options for commerce students are vast and you will always have interesting profiles to work at if you play to your strengths. While many B.Com graduates choose the much tried and tested path of CA, CS and other related fields of study, one has ample of the opportunity to choose an out-of-the-box career option, like one in travel and hospitality, depending on the path and degree one chooses.
Why B-Com is evergreen reliable course
B Com is one of the evergreen undergraduate degree programs in our country which provides a good platform to launch ourselves to a good career either by opting to do a job in private or government sector or by going for further studies. Commerce course prepares the student to take up challenging endeavors in the current competent global scenario. This course provides adequate knowledge in all areas of business to meet global demands. The students master subjects like Accounting, Practical Auditing, Taxation, Entrepreneurial development, Economics, Statistics, Law and Insurance.
Commerce is an evergreen course as it gives wider scope to pursue higher studies and complete professional courses such as M.Com., M.B.A., M.C.A., CA, ICWA. ACS, CFA etc. This course helps the students to gain the knowledge and to establish themselves as successful business personnel. The course facilitates to compete for job placement in reputed companies in different sector.
Higher Studies After B-Com
There are so many courses available after completion of B-Com such as , M-Com, MBA, CA (Chartered Accountant), CS (Company Secretary), MCA and many of the diploma courses etc. Here are description of mentioned courses in brief:
- M Com (Master of Commerce) is a 2 year post graduate degree program. This is a one level high course of B Com. This also demands specialization in one subject of commerce.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2 year post graduate degree program. This a professional course which builds an aspirant in that manner so that one can tackle all the aspects of business administration and business management related problems and crisis.
- CA (Chartered Accountant) is a professional course totally related to subject of accountancy. Under this professional course the aspirant has to complete his academic years by clearing all theoretical exams and thereafter has to go through training under a recognized CA.
- CS (Company Secretary) is a professional course related to different aspects of a company such as finance, law, management etc.
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications) is a professional course related to study of software and its application. It is a 3 year postgraduate degree program. Students can apply for any one of the mentioned degree from any of best B-Com College in Greater Noida.
Career Options After B-Com
Most of the graduates with the degree of B Com can get job in both private as well as government sector. In private sector they have the opportunity to get a job in finance, insurance, banking sectors , BPO , FMCG Industry , Media and Retail , Hospitality , Automobile , Telecom Industry and various Accounting firms.
In government sectors also opportunities are available in huge quantity , as one can find job as an accounts clerk, accounts assistant, tax assistant, excise officer, assistant collector, district treasury officer, and assistant registrar. Students can apply for many prestigious posts in various government organization also such as PO (Probation Officer) in Banks, SSC (Selection Staff Commission), Indian Railways and Defense Services and many more.
The Bottom Line
The Curriculum of B.Com is focused on imparting strong subject-matter expertise to students in basic theories, principles, methods and procedures of commerce and accounting. It makes students aware of social, economic and political problems relating to business concerns and helps in applying economic principles while making business decisions.
The best way to choose course or job after B Com depends on individual and the situation. So, choose your path according to your tastes, preferences, situations, strengths, weaknesses and other attributes. After taking a look on these aspects anyone can take better decision and can make the best out of your Commerce degree. Mangalmay Group of Institution being amongst best B-Com College in Noida , believe in preparing all-rounded graduates equipped to take on the competitive world of global business .
Hence if you want to learn more about our B-Com degree program, kindly download brochure from our website http://www.mangalmay.org/.