The task of selecting the right management college has become more daunting than ever before due to the lack of a specific standard, parameter or unavailability of universally accepted criteria in our country. This is the reason why a lot of leading magazines are conducting their own research’s and have been chalking out their own list of top management colleges in Delhi.
For a long time now, the management courses were synonymous to IIMs only, about 25 years ago. However, with time several top business schools paving their way to the top of the list, it has changed drastically.
While there are some great choices available across the nation, if you are from the national capital and wish to continue your studies from here only then our list of management colleges in Delhi/NCR is something which will surely don’t want to miss on.
So, without any delays and a brief intro about the top management colleges in Delhi, here is our list sorted out to help you out the choose the best:
1. Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
Think beyond the IIMs! With some of the best placements across the entire nation, world-class facilities, and fees that is peanuts, no one can argue that this isn’t the top business school in the country today. One thing is for sure, the FMS does not give you the cliched B-school plush infrastructure, but the institute has its own advantages. It runs its own student body which works towards placements, domain-specific mentor ship, peer-based learning and what not.
What Makes FMS Unique?
- Excellent Placement Records- Average package:21.16Lakhs; Lowest Package:8.09Lakhs.
- Participatory interactions with faculty and corporate student engagement, alumni sessions and easy e-resources.
- Fee <1 Lakh.
- Good gender ratio.
2. Department Of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
The IIT Delhi’s Department of Management Studies needs no introduction. It is one of the most premier institutions on our list of best management colleges in Delhi for MBA. The college boasts a world-class infrastructure when it comes to classrooms, laboratories, sports facilities, faculty, entertainment facilities and more. It is one of the best colleges in case you wish to get international exposure which many of the management students in the country lack.
What makes DMS Management course unique is its business leader lecture series, conclaves, annual business summits, and less of textbooks and more of national as well as international competitions. Offering marginally affordable MBA course, this is one of the top business schools in the country at the current moment.
What Makes IIT Delhi’s Department Of Management Studies Unique?
- Hostel, Gym, Sports, Auditorium, Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi, Cafeteria, and Library Facilities.
- Excellent Placement Records- Average package:16.54Lakhs; Lowest Package:7.50Lakhs.
- Huge Campus and good for live projects, summer internships, final placements also.
3. Indian Institute of Foreign Studies, Delhi
Situated in a huge 7 Acre campus, the IIFT is one of the best campuses on our list for you. This b-school is known for its amazing placement records, full-time summer internship opportunities, corporate competitions, equal academic and extracurricular participation along with holistic development of the student.
The IIFT is the best MBA college in Delhi for finance students along with the usual Marketing students who attract companies of high repute such as Goldman Sachs, JPMC, Axis Bank, ITC, Britannia, Loreal, GCPL and more. The professors have excellent experience and bring a unique perspective to their teaching since they are involved in policy making with the Indian government.
Why choose IIFT Delhi?
- Affordable Fees
- Average Package: Approx. 19.23LPA.
- Cafeteria, Gym, Hostel, Wi-Fi, Auditorium, Labs and more.
- Some students can also avail scholarships.
4. International Management Institute, Delhi
Occupying the 4th Spot on our list of top management colleges in Greater Noida, the International Management Institute in Delhi or IMI is a private college in the national capital which has come to the limelight in the last couple of years only.
With a remarkable placement record, one of the best faculties, world-class facilities, students from different regions and a lot of many more factors make the IMI institute a unique proposition for its spot. Along with academics, sports facilities are also one of the key ingredients in the growth of the management students at the IMI, Delhi.
Why you should choose IMI Delhi?
- Life at IMI will provide you with great opportunities.
- The college has a 100% placement record with an average package offered of INR 12.23LPA.
- World class infrastructure with Hostels, Gym, Shuttle Service, Cafeteria, Wi-Fi Campus, Auditorium, sports, amphitheater and much more.
- The best is you get to interact with the students from all across the nation and get to learn a lot of things with them.
5. Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
The Institute of Management Technology or IMT has always been a dream b-school for a lot of students across the nation. Situated in the NCR region, this college has the greatest advantage due to its location which helps the students to get an easy industry exposure as and when they want.
Apart from that, it is also renowned for its faculties across the entire country. Offering PGDM at a costly price point, this Indian b school should surely be on your list of top management colleges in Delhi if you don’t wish to leave the city.
Although the courses are not so budget friendly for a regular middle-class student, the best part is that you get the opportunity to claim your ROI soon after your course is over with an average placement package of Rs.11.61 LPA.
What’s special about the IMT Ghaziabad?
- Excellent package.
- Good value for money.
- Decent location.
- World class infrastructure with amazing facilities such as Gym, hostel, Wi-Fi, Cafeteria, Sports, Alumni association and more.
Apart from the above mentioned, there are a number of additional colleges in the National capital which are good for your business studies. However, if what you’re looking for is not in the list of Delhi Management colleges, Greater Noida is another great location to get your management education from.
The “Birla Institute Of Management Technology” is the best management school in the entire Greater Noida region. Some of the highlights of this great institute are mentioned below:
- Student Exchange Programs with foreign Universities/Institutes from countries like USA, France, Austria, and Finland.
- Hostel, Library, Gym, Wi-Fi Campus, Shuttle Service, Sports, Auditorium, Music Room, AC classrooms, Labs.
- Great placement records with companies offering an average of 5LPA to 7LPA to finance students and to 12LPA average placements offered to marketing students.
Unlike most of the students who only begin their management journey from MBA, there are some inquisitive ones who wish to start their career earlier with the BBA instead. The BBA degree gives them much of the requisite knowledge which they wish to have in order to continue their business education, and these students also develop the skillset related to management far before then the MBA students. For all such students here are the top management colleges in Delhi for BBA:
1. Shaheed Sukhdev College Of Business Studies
Offering an affordable business education program, this is the best management college for BBA. Since it’s the foundation of your business education which matters a lot, this college will offer you all that you require under an affordable fee structure. However, expecting too much of the graduation degree won’t be the best idea for you since it will only land you in a salary bracket of 4-5LPA. It is advisable to opt for MBA right after your BBA.
2. New Delhi Institute Of Management, Delhi
Occupying the second spot on our list of top management colleges in Delhi for BBA, the New Delhi Institute of Management is the best college you can select to study your business basics. The college has some of the best faculties, Fully AC equipped campus, Wi-Fi Facility, projector curriculum, and a good placement record as well. The cafeteria of the institute is also a decent one. This college is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and offers a 3-year BBA program.