UPSEE 2019 was conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission in Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) in different streams offered by AKTU colleges in Uttar Pradesh State.
Results of UPSEE 2019 will be declared in last week of May 2019, Candidates can check their results online at upsee.nic.in.
To check UPSEE 2019 Results, Candidates need to log in at UPSEE official website by entering their roll number and date of birth. Further on the basis of UPSEE 2019 results, the qualified candidate will be called for the counseling process. UPSEE 2019 result will consist of the subject wise scores as well as total marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The authorities will be conducting the counseling and allotting seats according to the performance of the candidates in the examination.
During counseling, process student can choose the best engineering college in Uttar Pradesh according to branch choice.
|1||Release of UPSEE 2019 application form||January 23, 2019|
|2||Final date to submit filled application form||March 25, 2019|
|3||Correction of application form||Up to April 3, 2019 (Closed)|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||April 15 to 21, 2019|
|5||UPSEE 2019||April 21, 2019|
|6||Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|7||UPSEE 2019 Counselling||June to July, 2019|
|8||Spot Round of UPSEE 2019 Counselling||Last week of July, 2019|
Steps to check UPSEE 2019 Result
- The candidates will have to provide their UPSEE 2019 roll number and date of birth
- Click on “Submit”
- The result of UPSEE 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking the details, the candidates will have to download the result and print it out for future use.
- The candidate will also have the option to scrutinize their answer sheet by paying the fees of Rs.5000 per paper.
After the result is announced, the rank list of UPSEE 2019 will be published by the authorities. Based on the performance in the examination, the candidates will be listed out in the rank list. In case there are two or more candidates who have secured the same scores, then the inter-se merit will be taken out as per the points are given below:
- Higher rank will be allotted to those candidates who answer less number of questions incorrectly
- If the tie still exists, then the higher rank will be allotted to those candidates who have secured more marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry section of Paper I, all put together, will be ranked higher.
- In case, the tie will still remain, then the candidate who is older in age will be given a higher rank.
For More Information Visit : https://www.mangalmay.org