Computer Science is one of most distinguished and highest paid (job) in all Engineering technologies. It provides Job opportunities in various fields from Software-Applications to hardware and networking. If we talk about upcoming Boom in CSE then we must take “Digital India -A Vision of Government of India”. It includes career in various dimensions detailed as below:
1. E-Commerce & E-Governance: As time passes the tradition of e-commerce will expand its roots in India. Like amazon.in has take a joint venture with IRCTC for e-commerce. Likewise number of companies are lined up to collaborate with GOI. It provides an interactive plus government job opportunities.
2. Telecom: Airtel, Reliance & Tata like indigenous companies are also taking part in this project hence it will create lots of jobs in India.
3. Network Security: Global Social Networking Giant Facebook is taking part in developing security systems for India. Also Infosys is taking part in development of Security systems.
4. IoT: The Indian government expects the IoT industry is on course to cross $15 billion by 2020. As per market research firm Gartner, the total revenue generated from the IoT industry would be $300 billion and the number of connected devices would be 27 billion by 2020 globally, with India having a share of 5-6 per cent of global IoT industry. The Government of India’s IoT policy aims at building an entire ecosystem around IoT and to incentivise the players in the ecosystem. The Government of India is expecting that IoT industry would cross $15 billion by 2020. Results of market research firm Gartner suggest that total revenue generated from the IoT industry would be $300 billion and the number of connected devices would be 27 billion by 2020 globally, with India having a share of 5-6 per cent of global IoT industry.IoT will create number of jobs for computer science graduates in near future.
5. Big Data: Requirement of Data Scientists/ Data Analyst who is engineer having knowledge of Machine learning, R, Python, NLP, Hadoop, Spark is increasing now these days. The packages offered to participants who were totally freshers, ranges from 5.5 LPA to 12.2 LPA.
Some of the companies which recrites Data Scientist are Amdocs, Cybage, Atos, L&T Finance,Aditya Birla Financial Services, Exponentia Datalabs, Infrasofttech, Open Insights, Spocto, Edelweiss, Angel Broking, Fractal analytics, IBM, eClerx, Clover Infotech, Loginext etc.
6. BPO: It is been treated as base job opportunities. Aim is take it to small towns. For it IT/CS professionals are needed.
7. Artificial Intelligence: This is upcoming technology and has lot of scope for B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering graduates. Subjects needed to understand the Artificial Intelligence: Mathematics, Physics, programming, Logical thinking.
Job Roles may be Robotic Scientist, Computer Scientist, Software Engineer, Game Programmer, Designing Robotics etc. According to a recent analysis, the international cloud computing market is expected to rise to $72 billion by 2015, and around 3 lakh job opportunities in India are expected in the same period.
8. Applications programming: Applications programmer converts user requirements into workable programming code and maintains and develop programs for use in business. The main job of an applications developer is to make computers perform specific tasks, based on the client’s specifications. Application programmer need to show following skills.
- high-level programming skills
- logical approach to problem solving
- analytical capabilities
- the ability to work well under pressure
- Understanding of business processes and constraints.
- experience of development methodologies, like waterfall and agile
- communication skills
So in coming months or years lot of Government Jobs will be produced for filed.
For More Information
Mangalmay Group of Institutions
Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Call us : 1800 200 9260
Visit : http://www.mangalmay.org/