As soon as one complete his/her graduation degree the very next thing one need to choose between any job or a really good promising career after completion of a professional degree. There are so many professional degrees being offered by many universities/colleges after graduation and MBA is also a most preferable among those degrees being offered.
Why go for an MBA degree?
- Whether you look forward to strengthening your ground in the area of entrepreneurship or have your goal well focused on escalating the corporate rung, it is important that you go for an MBA degree.
- MBA degree will help you get an insight into the tricks &acumen necessary for competent handling of business and segments constituting it.
- You may be wonderfully knowledgeable, but an MBA program relevant to your field of operation will help sharpen your managerial skills & soft skills necessary for man management.
- To go by the current employment details, according to a recently taken U.S based statistics, 76% of MBA graduates were recruited in three months time of completion. The data pertains to 2010, but the preceding year saw recruitment to the tune of 71%. The differential speaks volumes about the relation between the priceless degree and its current relevance.
How has enrollment in these programs changed in recent years?
- Full-time two-year MBA program enrollment increased in 2014
- Demand for professional MBA programs (part-time, flexible and online) remained flat in 2014 (as well as in previous years)
- However, applications have increased 47% for flexible MBA programs compared to 2013 (this is the second consecutive year that two-year programs have seen an increase in the volume of applications)
- Enrollment in full-time one-year MBA, professional MBA and specialized business master’s programs has seen no change or is in some cases declining.
For the working professionals it is good if they opt for part time MBA course but for the students it is not advisable to go for part time course as every manager need to have a very pleasing personality, good communication skills and also to know how to work in a team. All this can be learned only if they go for full time MBA course as all the above is a part of regular MBA curriculum. There are so many Top MBA colleges in Greater Noida and Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology is one of them where students can enroll f or their regular MBA program.
Mangalmay Group of Institutions
Plot No. 8 & 9 Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Call us : 18002009260
Visit : http://www.mangalmay.org