Completing your B.Com degree from a Top B.Com college in Greater Noida opens a huge number of jobs to choose from. The kind of job you opt totally depends on your own preference.
For the matter of fact, best B.Com college in Noida can easily provide you with campus placement so that you can get a decent paying job just after completing your college.
Even if you do not get a place right from your college, various job options are still open for you that you can choose from.
This article focuses on letting you know some of these job options available for graduates of B.Com. An extensive amount of research should be done in the field that you are going to choose after your graduation, be it a job or further studies. So without any further delay, here is the list of various job option to choose from:
1. Corporate lawyer: Being a B.Com graduate provides you with the option of becoming a corporate lawyer. However, it is to be kept in mind that you’ll have to do further studies before you actually become a corporate lawyer. The first thing that you’ll have to do is to figure out which law college to take admission in and make sure to select your college very carefully. Once you complete your law, you can start practicing wherever you want and start earning a good amount of money. For the matter of fact, law colleges have a huge number of students who have completed their B.Com degree before taking admission in the law college. If your dream is to become a lawyer you can also choose this field.
2. Chartered Accountant: Becoming a CA is also highly sought after job option by B.Com graduates. This is probably because of the huge salary packages available for chartered accountants. However, before you make your mind to become a CA, you must have this very clear in your head that only a few of the aspirants get to become a CA so that you can have a clear idea of the immense competition. Find yourself a good coaching institute that can help your preparation and you can finally become a successful CA. Once you get determined, there’s nothing that can stop you from getting that dream job.
3. Banker: You can also go into the banking field after completing your B.Com degree and can earn a fair salary along with other perks of banking jobs. For this, you’ll have to appear in several exams for getting jobs in this sector. Start your preparation right after completing your degree so that you can have sufficient time for clearing the exam. Apart from this, try to find a mentor who can guide you through the process of getting a banking job. The banking sector is highly preferred by B.Com graduates because of the kind of jobs available in this sector.
4. Government jobs: Being a B.Com graduate, you can also opt for a number of government jobs available for you. For this, you’ll have to do proper research so as to know the complete details of the job you are applying for. Once you get the complete information, start your preparation so that you can get through the extreme competition. Getting a government job comes with a satisfactory feeling of job security along with a decent salary option so it is clear that people are highly attracted to this sector.
5. Stockbroker: A lot of B.Com graduates also apply for stockbroker jobs because of obviously high salary options available in this field. If you also aspired to earn a decently high amount of salary, this might be the suitable field for you. However, make sure to know every crucial before you finally apply for this job.
6. Tax consultant: There are several firms that hire tax consultants and provide a good amount of salary to them. Being a B.Com graduate, you must remember the college days when you studied taxation. Now is the time to get that education to earn you money.
Conclusion: In the light of above discussion, it can be concluded that now you have an idea of several job options available for a B.Com graduate.
Mangalmay Group of Institutions
Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Call us : 1800 200 9260
Visit : http://www.mangalmay.org/