Can a BBA course from a reputed college bring greater career opportunities?
BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is an entry-level management program to enter the corporate world. This management program provides adequate training and education to start a career as a junior level or a trainee in the corporate world. This course is offered in various disciplines such as BBA – Accounting, BBA – Foreign Trade, BBA – Entrepreneurship, BBA – Finance, BBA – Marketing, BBA – Management Information Systems, and BBA – Supply Chain Management, etc. It is a full-time 3 years’ undergraduate program offered by various universities and institutions across the country. The aim of such a course curriculum is to equip the students with requisite knowledge in the areas like marketing, human resources, finance, information management, supply chain etc. that are the pillars of business management. With the growing demand for management professionals, admission to a good BBA course and reputed BBA college getting priority among the students and guardians.
Is BBA a good option for the students?
This under-graduate management course imparts students with relevant knowledge on the modern form of management and pertinent skills that help them to secure a good job in different industries. The courses obliterate the restricted scope of the students having degrees in science, commerce, or arts. The conventional programs like B.Sc. or B.com require the students to take up additional vocational training courses after completing their graduations in order to secure a job in the industry. A BBA passed out student can apply for direct positions at different important managerial levels in different industries like FMCG, Automobile, aviation, IT, Banking and Insurance, etc. Students, while working can continue the master level program and get degree, money, and experience.
Before opting for the BBA course, a student should ensure that they pursue it from a reputed institute, college, or university. Apart from the course structure, the reputation of the college bears lots of weightage in the job market. A student passing with flying color from the best BBA college in Greater Noida always get higher attention than a student passing from a less known college.
Career options after completing BBA
BBA is a popular career option for the students to venture into the management world. They are introduced to the various aspects that are part of the effective business management course and helps them to opt for a specialized branch. The base career options after BBA are listed below:
- Take up a job- if a student gets a good placement offer with a good salary package after completing the degree, then he must take up a job.
- Master’s Degree- Students who want to pursue higher students can definitely opt for a Master’s degree after BBA. There are various entrance examinations like GMAT, CAT, GRE, MAT, etc.
- Other exams- If a student is not interested in pursuing MBA course, he can take other exams like Bank exams, Civil Service Exams, or Defense exams etc.
- Starting own venture- If any student has good business ideas, he can definitely start his own business. There are many agencies that are funding the start-ups.
- Become a teacher- Students can take tuitions or join as a teacher in an institution. They can guide students about the entrance tests and make them learn about the BBA subjects.
- Pursue other courses- Students can try for other non-professional courses.
- Government jobs- Students can try for government jobs in railway sector or other sectors.
- Tourism sector- Students can work in the tourism sector. By working in a tourism company, they get the added benefit of traveling.
BBA graduates have the option to pick from a wide career option and each one is paid above the average income of the market in the same level. But it is necessary to choose a reputed BBA college in Greater Noida or elsewhere with a strong infrastructure and good placement facility.
The chance of the BBA graduate students to get an internship and a job is much easier. Companies look for fresh candidates for their business profile. Most of the Management institutes provide for undergraduate programs like BBA for the students who after completing their schools look for a great career to make it big in the corporate field. This program can be joined after completion of 12th standard. It is a junior level management program that prepares the students for entry-level in the corporate world.