REPORT ON INDUSTRIAL VISIT TO JAKSON ENGINEERS LTD.
Aim for Industrial Visit:
Industrial visit is considered as one of the tactical methods of teaching. The main reason behind this industrial visit was to let students know things practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. Moreover, it gives exposure from academic point of view. Main aim of industrial visit is to provide an exposure to students about practical working environment. They also provide students a good opportunity to gain full awareness about industrial practices.
Details of Industrial Visit are as below:
Name : Jakson Engineers Ltd, Udyog Kendra, Greater Noida
Date of Visit: 22nd November 2017
Faculty Name: Mrs Meenakshi Bhaskar.
Description of the Visit:
An Industrial Visit to Jakson Engineers ltd. was organized for MBA Ist year Class Representatives of Sec-A & Sec-B both. The names of the our students who visited the industry were Mayank Sharma, Shubhangi Joshi, Pratham Pandey & Reena Sinha. Jakson Group is a leading energy and engineering solutions company offering a range of products and services that help customers effectively meet their energy needs in a safe and sustainable manner. The company is driven by its core values of building enduring relationships and its vision to be a trendsetter in energy solutions. Our integrated energy and engineering solutions portfolio ensure our customers remain at the forefront , now and into the future.
Jakson market facing businesses include Powergen & Distribution, Solar, EPC and Defence. It also has investments in the Hospitality and Education sector. Established in the year 1947, Jakson has an extensive presence in India with 2000 employees, 4 manufacturing facilities, 1 Global Training Centre, 22 Sales Offices, 14 Service centres and a wide network of distributors and system integrators. The company has operations in Bangladesh, Nepal, Singapore, Dubai and several countries in Africa. Jakson corporate headquarters are located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Students Experiences Visits to manufacturing firms are useful for students to understand the realities of the shop floor, which in itself is a rare exposure. By visiting the shop floor they get to understand the risky conditions in which workers work, the people management challenges involved in managing workers apart from getting hands-on technical knowledge.
- Through industrial visit we got awareness about new technologies. Visiting different Manufacturing outlets helped us to build a good relationship with the industry.
- We know building relationship with companies always will always help to gain a good job in future. After visiting an industry gained a combined knowledge about both theoretical and practical.
- In this visit we have got so many information through the conference. Basically this visit was all about the Energy Saving and Reduction of Power consumption on the basis of Prime Minister Mr. Modi’s agenda, this company is working on ruler areas for providing electricity and also making people aware to saving energy.
- The company person also appreciate us and visit seemed to be very informative and gives us good learning experience.
- It was the unique example of “EDUTAINMENT” i.e. Education & Environment.
Mangalmay is The Best MBA college in Greater Noida For More Information :