MBA in Marketing is one of the oldest disciplines of management study. The trend of Marketing has changed and augmented with technological evolution in world. Once perceived as degree for “ numbers people” , MBA degree has gained importance among many industries , including marketing as better marketing is the Panacea that companies have prescribed for themselves to wade off the ills of recession. The Marketing is the heart of any organization .
MBA with a specialization in Marketing is highly valued by many employers needing experienced professionals with strong business knowledge, practical leadership abilities and a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles.
Possessing an MBA in Marketing can give marketing professionals as winning edge when it comes to advancing their career and prepare to advance to position that will help you earn more such as :Entrepreneur, Brand Manager, CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), Head of Client Services, Media Planner and so on.
Career Options after an MBA in Marketing :
MBA in marketing allows to develop career in buffet of sectors ranging from Retail, Advertising, Media , FMCG, Hospitality , Tourism, Banking, ITES (Information Technology Enable Services ), Consultancy and so on. Jobs are available with titles such as Brand Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Internet Marketing Manager , Product Management , Media Planner and Marketing Research Analyst.
- Brand Manager is Responsible for adapting brand strategy for company’s target market. As Brand Guardian , they maintain brand integrity across all company’s marketing initiative and manage portfolio of product.
- Sales and Marketing Manager manages marketing strategy, advertising , promoting and achieving sales target , brand promotion, monitors distribution of products and customer service through effective planning and budgeting .
- Internet Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing are responsible for effective implementation of various online marketing strategies and tactics that include S Social Media Marketing , SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing practices ) , Website content development and pay per click marketing.
- Product Manager is often considered as CEO of the product who are responsible for strategy , road map and feature definition of product for profitability and market growth of the products. This include marketing , forecasting and Profit& Loss responsibilities.
- Media Planner identify’ s which media platforms would best advertise a clients brand or product. They combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that campaigns reach their target audiences as effectively as possible.
- Market research analyst performs research and study market conditions to examine potential sales of product or services. Analyst are principally responsible for interpreting collected data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings.
By earning MBA in Marketing , you learn how to :
- Create complete business plan ,assess and manage risk, Identify the marketing opportunities and develop successful strategies.
- Make critical decisions within moments of notice and position a Brand and build its equity and accomplish organizational
- Learn analytical skills and ability to integrate ideas, business ethics and leadership which helps to prosper at all the level in the Industry.
- Learn and gain in depth knowledge about brands, sales, consumer behavior , pricing , distribution , product life cycle and closest competitors behavior.
Benefits of Possessing MBA in Marketing :
- You gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaged in case study analysis and exercising leadership and team work skills.
- Enjoy higher salaries and other attractive perks than counter parts which helps in increasing financial security .
- Gained skills can be put in use immediately in the workplace due to exposure to the practical aspects of Business.
- Paves way for senior management and executive positions within short period of time.
- Increases the chances of receiving a fast promotion.
Salaries and companies:
The annual salary for Marketing Professional in India may range from Rs. 1.51 lakh to Rs. 20.43 lakh. Pay for job rises steadily for more experienced workers. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Microsoft , Branding , Product Marketing , Advertising and popular companies are Amazon, Vodafone, HDFC Bank, Kotak Bank, TCS, Infosys as per Payscale data.
Career progress and salary of MBAs in Marketing depend on ones capacity to innovate. Marketing manager having focus on innovation would naturally have vision for future and may rise through the ranks to become product development manager and even vice president of marketing or CEO within short period of time.
What’s the Next step ? Get MBA in Marketing from Mangalmay Group of Institutions and Put Your skills to use .
Our MBA program builds the in-depth knowledge and hands-on skills you need to prepare graduates for leadership in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. You will be exposed to a variety of subjects including consumer behavior and product management, multinational business policy and legal responsibility , tools to manage brand audits, assess brand equity, develop innovative branding strategies for products & services and build customer data sets and conduct advanced analysis.
Our Business School connect multiple disciplines and harness the research firepower of one of the most respected college in Delhi/NCR. Hence you bring your fire and we will fuel it , by teaching Business with Humanity in Mind.
Mangalmay is The Best MBA college in Greater Noida For More Information :
Mangalmay Group of Institutions
Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Call us : 1800 200 9260
Visit : http://www.mangalmay.org/