Admission to a reputed BBA college is the passport to the rewarding career in Management
Management education has become a part and parcel of higher education in India. Even the students from other streams like engineering and social sciences are getting into it for boasting their Curriculum Vitae. Again, these days, choosing BBA after 10+2 is another lucrative career path for good and intelligent students who want to prosper in the field of management. With the increasing demand for various management courses, one can find globally recognized BBA colleges with the state-of-the-art infrastructure and other facilities for comprehensive learning and training. Like any other part of the country, getting information on the best college in NCR or Noida is not a tough job. It needs a good knowledge on what makes a BBA college really sincere in making future management professionals and what a course curriculum should look like for making a student highly conversant and skilled in the field of business management.
Features of a good and reputed BBA college
Searching the internet lots of BBA colleges could be traced. Sometimes this can be confusing as everyone tries to promote their college. Here are some features that should be looked upon as the key parameters in choosing a BBA college:
- Accreditation: One must look at this parameter before anything else. Accreditation from UGC and AICTE are mandatory in India for conducting a BBA course or establishing a BBA college. The best BBA college in Noida or elsewhere will positively display their approval everywhere.
- Teaching staff: Many students or their parents fall prey to gorgeous look of the college building or campus. It is necessary but more important is the faculties of the college. The professors and lecturers should be academically qualified with relevant experience. Business Management is a field where practical knowledge is more important than theoretical one. In a good BBA college, students get experienced faculties.
- Physical infrastructure: The process of teaching and learning cannot be smooth sailing in absence of proper infrastructure. Furnished classrooms, interactive learning aids, computers to the students, good library, seminar halls, and all other related facilities are mandatory for imparting lessons and getting ace performance from the students.
- Reputation in academia and job market: Reputation of the college plays an important part in a student’s career. When they pass from the best BBA college in NCR or Noida their admission in a top-class MBA institute becomes easier, at the same time the employ-ability multiplies. So, the market reputation of the college should not be ignored.
- Location of the college: The location of the college should not be ignored. Reputed colleges are not located in remote places. They are easy, comfortable, and cheap to commute.
- Course fees: The fee structure is another important aspect of choosing a BBA college. It should be logical and transparent. One should compare the fee structure including accessory expenses of several colleges before taking any final decision. A good and reputed college never overcharges nor keep anything hidden.
Important course features
Apart from the above-mentioned parameters that make a BBA college the best one in the class, it is also necessary to know what makes a BBA course comprehensive in every respect:
- It should include all the key business matters like finance, economics, statistics, human resource, information management, and entrepreneurship.
- The course should have all elements that prepare a student suitable for working in any business environment like automobile, information technology, health and wellness, consumer durables, food processing, and manufacturing.
- It should make a student conversant with modern information technology without which no business environment is complete.
- The course should also make a student strong in legal aspects of a business in the country including international business laws.
A good BBA course inculcates some respectable qualities in the students such as strong communication skill, the capability to work in a group, the capability to take a decision and calculated risk, and the capability to lead a team.
Preparation for admission
Reputed BBA colleges review the existing testimonials of a student, take an admission test, and interviews to understand whether a student is prepared to face the professional world of business management. So, every student desiring an admission in the best BBA college in Greater Noida, NCR, or elsewhere should be prepared for the different admission stages that they have to undergo before getting a seat in the much-coveted BBA college.