In the Budget 2018, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced many beneficial schemes for students and teachers, which will definitely give benefits to Indian Education System.
- Jaitley proposed to launch RISE (Revitalising Infrastructure and Systems in Education) with approx investment of Rs. 1, 00,000 Crore by 2022. The aim behind to set up “RISE” is to provide proper funding and investments for Infrastructure of Educational Institutions and Health Institutions.
- “RISE” initiative would be financed or funded by the Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA).
- To improving the Education system in Tribunal areas and for their children, by the year 2022, every block with more than 50 % ST population or at least 20000 Tribal Persons will have Ekalvya Model Residential Schools.
- In Budget 2018, setting up a chain of Special Schools for Tribal Students.
- Government will start an Integrated B.Ed. programme for more than 13 Lacs untrained teachers to get digitally trained by the recent launched of digital portal “Diksha”.
- By 2022, In School move from Black Boards to Digital Boards.
- Finance Minister would launch PMRF (Prime Minister’s Research Fellows) Scheme by this year, under PMRF Scheme- Every Year; government will identify 1000 B. Tech students from Premier Institutions and give opportunity to do Ph.D. from IITs & IISc with fellowship.
- By the Government, set up of 24 new Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals for improving the district hospitals conditions.
- Total Education outlay for FY19, School Education Sector has got of Rs. 50,000 crore (more than the previous budget) and remains approx Rs 35,000 crore has allocated to the Higher Education Sector.
- Budget is in not favor of the students, who expected to extend the tax exemption available on interest of education loan to the principal repayment.
Mangalmay Group of Institutions
Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
Call us : 1800 200 9260
Visit : http://www.mangalmay.org/