The year 2019 is here and the hunt for the “Top MBA Colleges In India 2019” has begun. Whether its private or government, we know parents want the best college for their children, and the kid’s themselves want to opt out for the best choice whether available in their own city or outside. To give you relief over all the daunting task of choosing the top MBA colleges in India 2019, we have researched on the best universities and here are the top choices available for you out there.However, before you begin, we understand that for a long-time management courses were only synonymous to IIMs only, about 25 years ago. But currently, all of this has changed drastically. Therefore, we have not only selected the IIM’s only, but also the other Best University for MBA in India that you can choose for your next major investment.
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad or IIM Ahmedabad has predominately occupied the first spot every other list of top MBA colleges out there. Rated “AAAAA”, this IIM certainly is the best value for your investment today.
Spread across a 102 Acres area, it was established in the year 1961. Remember, you should only prepare for IIM Ahmedabad if have the grit and willpower to crack the CAT exam and occupy the top double-digit spots. Among other amazing benefits, the IIM-A is among the best MBA colleges in India Placement wise.
Highlights of the IIM Ahmedabad:
- Excellent and Highest Placement Records
- Top-notch Infrastructure with Modern Design Classrooms
- Amazing campus facilities and sports
- Talented Faculty and Peer Group
- Value for Money and Time
2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
For the students looking to make their career in marketing, consulting and operations, the IIM Bangalore is one of the best investments for you. With excellent infrastructure, amazing amenities, and well-maintained hostels, the IIM Bangalore is sincerely an amazing choice for every penny which you will spend. It is one of the best institutes to make great experiences.
For the alumnus, the IIM-B is all about their sleepless nights, 4 AM Maggie, opportunities to travel in exchange and international courses, and the lifetime bonds with their batch mates. Hence, if you are looking for something which will not only offer you the best value for your money but will also be the best investment emotionally, this is the place for you. Here are some amazing highlights of the IIM Bangalore.
Highlights of the IIM- Bangalore:
- Average Package- 22.76LPA, Highest – 60LPA, Lowest- 7.50LPA
- Facilities: Hostel, Gym, Sports, Auditorium, Guest room, Bank Facilities, Wi-Fi, Medical and more.
- Rigorous assignments, class discussions, in-class quizzes, competitions, and informal group discussions.
3. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Just like most of the other colleges in our top MBA colleges in India 2019 list, One usually comes here keeping only placements in their mind but towards the end, they learn a lot about life. With a humongous alumni base among all the other top universities in India, the IIM Calcutta has a lot to offer you in one plate.
All the teachings, extracurricular activities, sports, and events will give you exposure to prepare and nurture yourself for further life. If you’re looking for placements from sectors such as Financial Services, PE funds, Management Consultancy, IT consultancy, Consumer Durable Companies, FMCG brands, E-commerce companies, Media & entertainment companies etc, the IIM-C is the best choice available to you.
Highlights of the IIM-Calcutta
- Amazing Alumni Association
- Great facilities- Gym, Hostel, Sports, Auditorium, IT infrastructure, Wi-Fi, Guest Room and more.
- Average Package- 24.2LPA, Highest Package- 75LPA
5. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is one of the best university for MBA in India. It was the fourth IIM to be established after IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, and IIM Calcutta, in the year 1984. Since then, it has expanded its realm to Delhi-NCR in the year 2005 by setting up a satellite campus in Noida. Which means the students can get executive education in the Noida campus now.
The IIM Lucknow is spread across a huge 200 acres of campus. There are hostels for both boys and girls. It has one of the best conference halls in the country along with a well-equipped library and facilities including sports and recreation for students. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled and the college offers 100% placements.
What’s unique about the IIM Lucknow?
- 200 Acres Campus
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Gym, Library, Sports, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Medical, Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Alumni Associates, Guest room and more.
- Average Salary: 16-17 LPA
6. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management or IIT Bombay
The Shailesh J Mehta School of Management is a part of IIT Bombay and has some of the best infrastructure facilities for all its students. The SJMSOM is known for its 100% placements in both the summers and final placements. A healthy average stipend of approx. 1.43Lacks is offered during summer internships. And the institute is primarily known for its great curriculum and placements in operations and supply chain management.
FMCG’s P&G, Nestle, Marico, J&J, Mondelez, etc., companies visit the campus for placements. Along with it, there are other good opportunities for students to take up their career in consulting, finance, systems, and marketing roles. The placements of the institution are quite exemplary with an average package touching close to 19 LPA and the maximum being closed to 32.40 LPA.
Highlights of the SJMSOM
- Great facilities such as the cafeteria, hostel, Gym, Sports complex, Wi-Fi availability, Auditorium, Dance room, and more.
- Great placement records: Highest Package: 32.40 LPA, Average: 19.06 LPA and lowest 8.70 LPA.
- It gives great opportunities to all its students due to the IIT system.
Apart from all the great nation-wide MBA colleges, there are some amazing options available in the country’s capital as well. Here are some of the top private MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR along with the best MBA colleges in Greater Noida since it’s one of the best places to get your MBA degree also.
1. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
There are candidates who would suggest you to always choose your MBA college simply on the basis of the institute’s facilities and infrastructure. And MDI Gurgaon is one such institute which fits both as a great institute with excellent academics and facilities.
The MDI is blessed with a fantastic pool of legendary teachers which can offer you some amazing and distinctive styles of teaching. The hostel life of the college is great and vibrant as well. You can comfortably spend 2 years without any major problems. The classrooms in the MDI Gurgaon are the state of the art, hence you will have no issue with the curriculum of the college.
2. Mangalmay Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
The Mangalmay Institute of Management Technology is one of the best management college in the entire Greater Noida region. Here are some amazing highlights of the institute mentioned below:
- Unique student exchange program from foreign universities in the USA, France, Australia and more.
- Wi-Fi Campus, Hostel, Library, Shuttle Service, Sports, Auditorium, Labs.
- Great 100% placements. Average package 5LPA to 7LPA for finance students and to 12LPA average placements offered to marketing students.
Apart from these two institutes, the “International Management Institute” is another great institute which has made it to the top of the list of the best university in India for MBA in the recent past years.
But before you start will the shortlisting, prepare your entrance calendar since this is a vital step of the entire MBA journey.