MBA (Masters of Business Administration) is a valuable business degree. Numerous business schools all over the country offer degree programs in business administration. However, choosing the right institute is the first step to launch a successful career in the corporate world.
Best MBA colleges in India
The best MBA colleges in India cultivate adequate skills and provide you a solid platform with excellent job opportunities and pay packages. To choose the best college, you must consider the reputation of the college, curriculum, program fee, faculty, amenities, and the exposure it offers. Some of the best MBA colleges in India are:
● Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
● IIM Ahmedabad
● XLRI, Jamshedpur
● SPJIMR Mumbai
● FMS Delhi
● IIFT Delhi
● Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
List of MBA Colleges in Delhi
Thanks to the prominent corporate sectors across Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR region emerges as a top choice for pursuing MBA. Here is the list of MBA Colleges in Delhi:
- Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida: MIMT is a private institute located in Greater Noida. It was established in 2002 with a vision to prepare professionals in the area of Business and Management Studies.The institute boasts of esteemed faculty, innovative teaching techniques, state-of the-art library, recreational facilities, sports facilities, hobby clubs, and cultural societies on the campus.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University: The institute was established in 1954 and offers a Full Time MBA programme.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi: The Government of India set up the business school in 1963 to enhance the foreign trade management and boost exports by developing skilled manpower.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi: Established in 1993, the department offers a two-year full-time MBA that focuses on Telecommunication Systems Management.
- SRCC, Delhi University: The college offers Global Business Operations as a post-graduate diploma that is approved by the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Delhi. The course offers experience and exposure required to start and run a successful business.
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon: The premier business school was established in 1973 to provide on campus learning opportunities and an access to library, digital databases, and experienced teachers.
- International Management Institute, New Delhi: Established in 1981, the private business school is the country’s first corporate supported business school. The college is aimed at developing socially sensitive and ethical leaders through relevant training.
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Delhi NCR: IMT is a fully autonomous university that offers executive, post graduate and doctorate education programmes in management.
- The Fore School of Management, New Delhi: FORE stands for ‘Foundation for Organizational Research and Education’. The school was established in 1981 and offers a 2-Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management that is designed to prepare future managers to successfully handle a versatile business environment.
10.Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida: Backed by Birla group of companies, the institute was established in 1988 to develop ethical leaders with entrepreneurial approach.
Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT
National-level entrance exams such as CAT (Common Admission Test), XAT(admissions to XLRI), MAT (Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association), CMAT, SNAP, IIFT (Admission to IIFT) pave the way for management education. The aspirants can choose any entrance exam whose score is accepted by their preferred MBA college.
However, these are not the only entrance exams to get admission to the top B-schools of India. You can get into the best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR without CAT! Many prestigious B-schools conduct their separate MBA entrance exams. You can apply for these exams and get admission in the next academic session.
Candidates who want to pursue MBA at Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology can appear either in CAT/ XAT/ MAT or sit for MIMT’s entrance exam. MIMT requires candidates to fill up an Application Form to appear for the exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, Group Discussion (GD), followed by a Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
MBA Colleges in Delhi Private
Delhi NCR is the top choice for MBA Colleges in Delhi Private. The place provides good exposure to the life and working of the business world. The candidates can either appear for the institute level admission test or apply for the management quota seats to get into the private MBA colleges. Some colleges have NRI quota seats that can also help you get admission.
Q1. My CAT score is not good. Can I get admission in top Bschools in India?
Yes, you can. While CAT is the most important entrance exam, you can still get into a prestigious MBA college based on your XAT or MAT. Besides, many top colleges conduct their own entrance exams for MBA admissions.
Q2. How can I get MBA admission under management quota?
Most private MBA colleges reserve some seats under management quota for direct MBA admissions. You can get admission on these seats depending on your undergraduate scores.
Q3. Can I do an MBA after 12th?
No. MBA is a Masters course that you can do only after completing your bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. After 12th, you have to complete a bachelor’s course from a recognised university to become eligible to do an MBA.
Q4. Besides MBA, what courses are offered by management colleges?
MBA colleges offer BBA, MBA, PGPM, PGDM, and several other management programs in various disciplines.
Q5. Is there any difference between direct MBA and regular MBA?
Whether you take regular admission or direct admission, there is no difference when it comes to the curriculum and degree awarded to the regular or direct admission students