Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year undergraduate program offered by top BBA colleges. The business administration course is ideal for 12th students to acquire comprehensive business management skills of a company or enterprise.
The best BBA colleges follow a strategic pedagogy in BBA course for students to avail in-depth knowledge and skills of the competitive business world. The program covers all the intricacies of overseeing and supervising end-to-end business operations and management.
Getting admission in the BBA course fulfils student’s futuristic approach of becoming a business-minded professional to lead to a successful life. All of this is possible by way of studying various BBA subjects like general management, accounting, managerial economics, organizational behaviour, business law, business marketing, cost accounting, and more. All subjects taught by experienced and certified faculty allows students to learn comprehensively through an interactive and practical approach.
Also, pursuing BBA from a leading institution and passing out bring new career and learning opportunities to students. Candidates can further enhance the scope of business skills and knowledge by getting admission in MBA or can take a leadership position in any renowned organization to experience success ahead.
BBA admission Syllabus
Getting admission into the BBA course after class 12th requires students to undergo an entrance exam text or most BBA colleges in India offer admission on a merit basis.
For the BBA entrance exam, aspiring students have to showcase their excellent level of logical, aptittude, English, general knowledge, mathematical, and other skills. The entrance test contains multiple-choice objective type and multiple choice questions for students to answer within the strategic time limit.
The entrance exam of BBA for students checks their quantitative and qualitative skills based on the syllabus containing the following prerequisites.
Subject: General English
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Foriegn Words, Nouns & Pronouns, Errors
- Prepositions & Conjunctions
- Modifiers, Tenses, & Parallelism
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Consistency, etc.
Subject: Quantative Ability
- Roots, Surds, Indices
- Percentages & Averages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Algebric Formations
- Profit & Loss
- Linear Equations
- Time, Speed, & Distance
- Vectors, etc.
Subject: Business & General Awareness
- Economy & Business
- Company Entities
- Awards & Honors
- Government & Policies
- Literature & Media
- Trade Terminologies
- Books & Authors, etc.
Subject: Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Symbol Based Logic
- Family Tree
- Groups & Conditionality
- Logical Series
- Logical Puzzles
- Calendar, etc.
BBA Eligibility Criteria
Students interested in taking up admission in BBA course have to meet the necessary prerequisites or the eligibility criteria.
- Aspiring students must have passed the class 12th examination with an aggregate score of 50% or above from the recognized board.
- The age limit of students falls anywhere between 17 years and 22 years to get admission in BBA course.
- Students have to undergo an entrance examination that can be of DU JAT, GGSIPU CET, AIMA UGAT, NPAT, UPSEE, IPU CET, BHU UET, and more.
Top BBA Colleges
There is a long list of the top BBA colleges in India offering an upscale and developing curriculum and learning structure. Students can take admission in any of the reliable and career-making colleges from the following list.
- ICFAI University
- Institute of Management & Technology
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University
And, many more.
BBA admission Fees
The fee structure of BBA course varies according to the program type like the following:
- BBA Full Time: Students interested in taking up 3-year full-time admission in any of the top BBA colleges might have to pay an average fee between INR 3,00,000 to INR 6,00,000, respectively.
- BBA Part Time: Just like full-time BBA, part-time BBA is somewhat similar. The only difference is that students are not mandated to physically attend the classes. The fee structure varies between INR 45,000 to INR 60,000
- BBA Specialization: Students looking to do specialization in full-time BBA course have to pay an average fee between INR 3,00,000 to 7,00,000.
BBA Admission FAQs
- Is there any difference between BBA and BBA (Hons)?
Ans: Yes, there is a difference between the two. In BBA, general management subjects are being taught to students to get a base level idea. Whereas, in BBA (Hons) subject-specific study is carried out as per the student’s futuristic goals.
- What are the best BBA colleges in Delhi NCR?
Ans: Some of the best BBA colleges in the Delhi NCR region are MIMT, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Maharaja Surajmal Institute, and more.
- What is the average salary of a BBA passout student?
Ans: On average, if a recent BBA passout gets a job in a multinational company, then there is a chance to draw a salary anywhere between INR 4.5 Lakhs to INR 7 Lakhs PA.
- Is Mathematics a Compulsory Subject to Take in 12th to Get Admission in BBA?
Ans: No, it is not mandatory at all. All you need is to get aggregate marks of 50% or above in the 12th class in any subjects you have chosen.
- Is Pursuing BBA difficult for an average student?
Ans: No, it’s not. If you have an interest in studying the course, then there is nothing difficult for you.