B.TECH FORM 2020
Do you expect a career as an engineer? Do you know about the state technical approval test? Are you looking for admissions in Top Engineering college in Delhi NCR? The following is helpful information about examinations for the admissions in Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech), 2020 Entrance Exams. Applicants who are studying for engineering after completing their studies or completing a bachelor’s degree must take one or another entrance examination in engineering. Therefore, it is important to know which exams are right for you and your technical career.
Applicants who wish to be admitted to the B.Tech course can apply for the state examination acceptance exam. Applicants can also apply for entry into the state based on the JEE Main 2020 application. To be accepted at IIT, applicants must take the JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 exams.
Best B.tech Colleges in Delhi NCR
Public engineering universities and private universities in NCR begin every year in June with the approval process for B. Tech. Institutions like Mangalmay, Galgotias, G L Bajaj are some of the best private colleges in Delhi NCR. If in any case, you lost the JEE battle by some marks, then don’t lose your heart. Join any of these best institutes to accomplish the battle of a good Career!!
The registration exam for B. Tech in this region usually ends in May and the consultation
process for Delhi B.Tech approval begins in June. Students must note that the process of
attending a B.Tech course varies from one university to another. Therefore, students must get complete information about B.Tech admission options and B.Tech admission procedures. Want to know more about B.tech admissions 2020?
Applicants must have valid grades/ratings in the JEE Basic exam (Book I) in order to be
accepted into the JAC facilities participating in B.Tech Admission 2020.
85% of the seats in JAC participating institutions apply to applicants in the Delhi area.
A candidate who has completed 12th grade of a recognized school in the National Capital
Territory (NCT) in Delhi is considered 85% of the places available for applicants in the
15% of seats in participating JAC institutions apply to applicants outside the Delhi area.
Applicants from other countries can apply for entry under the Indian quota of 15%.
Academic requirements for B.Tech admission to a top Engineering college in Delhi NCR
- Applicants who have completed 12th grade (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with 60% of the grades are eligible for B. Tech at renowned colleges like Mangalmay.
- Applicants must have studied English as a subject in 12th grade.
Admission procedure for best Engineering colleges in Delhi NCR
B.Tech’s approval in NCR is based only on merit. Applicants seeking B.Tech approval through JAC (Joint Advisory Counseling) must note that acceptance and allocation are only based on the submission of the applicant to JEE Main. The JAC Authority did not create a separate service list for B. Tech approval for NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW. The distribution of seats is based exclusively on JIE’s major exam applicant indie rankings.
Applicants who wish to attend JAC Delhi must visit the official website to pay the registration fee for a consultation. The following information is needed to enter the consultation fee:
- JEE Roller Master Number
- Phone number
- E-mail ID
Applicants must note that JAC registration fees can be paid online. Only applicants who have paid the consultation fee can submit the JAC application form online.
- After paying the consultation fee, applicants must visit the official JAC Delhi website. On the Home page, click the “New Login” option.
- Applicants must enter the primary JEE register number, date of birth, nationality, and status of Class 12 results (passport statement).
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen and applicants must enter their
personal and educational information in the specified column.
- Choose a user ID (JEE master lot number)
- Create password
- Please send details after review
- Take a print out of the JAC registration form
Selections to fill:
- After registering, applicants must register with a user ID and password.
- After you sign in, click the link that displays “Available Options”.
- Applicants can, if available, complete the selection as desired
- Before completing the selection, it is recommended to review the list of available B.Tech specialties and the fee structure of participating universities.
- Applicants can fill in the maximum number of preferences.
- After the selection is complete, candidates can click “Show Completed Selection” to
- The selection will be blocked automatically after the time limit.